Pot Cookie OD Sends Assistant Principal To The Hospital
Posted: 3:42 am Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
By Ann Kelly
Anclote High School Assistant Principal Donna Haff is under arrest and charged with possession of a controlled substance after she overdosed on cookies made with cannabis oil. Haff’s19-year-old daughter Allison told deputies the cookies were hers, and she was also arrested while her mom was recovering from the overdose at St Joseph’s Hospital. Donna Haff is on administrative leave for now. Photo PSCO.
It might not be too tough to spot a couple of St Pete teens who knocked over a beehive on 37th Ave South sometime over the weekend. They most likely have a lot of stings. If you see someone like call SPPD’s non-emergency line at 727-893-7780.
The bald eagle that was rescued from a storm grate in Orlando had died. It was found trapped with another eagle that managed to fly away last Thursday. The injured eagle was originally being care for by Winter Park Veterinary Hospital but when its condition worsened, went to the Audubon Center for Birds of Prey where it died yesterday.
A Palm Harbor man who was upset about the way his family didn’t celebrate his birthday the way he wanted decided to abandon the family dog as revenge and tried climbing the fence around Tampa International Airport to do it. Kirk Fisher had knives and brass knuckles on him when arrested, and is now charged with trespassing and carrying a concealed weapon.
If you happen to see a thumb drive just lying around and you decide to pick it up and use it, you might be picking up a lot of trouble. There’s a program called Bad USB that once you insert that thumb drive into your computer can download ransomware or steal personal information.